Smart TV users have 3 applications to choose from:
- SS IPTV : This application is mostly used on Panasonic, Philips and Sony Smart TV’s. If you have an older version of these TV models, SS IPTV is the only option you may have for IPTV experience. Unfortunately it works only with live channels on your playlist. You need to ask our customer service to remove your VODs completely and upload your channel list via SS IPTV official web site
- Smart IPTV : Most of the new Smart TV models have this application already installed in their app menu. You need to pay one time fee of 5.49 EUR for lifetime activation. You can upload your playlist from Smart IPTVofficial web site using your app’s MAC address.
- Smart STB : For LG and Samsung Smart TV’s you can use this application. It basically replaces all the boxes you may have attached to your TV. It is a MAG Infomir emulator application. You can activate this application for 27 USD from Smart STB official web site, or we can activate it for FREE during your subscription. If you are planning to purchase our product please do not register or purchase this app. You will get your instructions for FREE activation upon any of your purchase.
Computers & Laptops
If you would like to try our playlist on your computer or laptop, you will need to install VLC PLAYER from their official web site. Our playlist must be downloaded as m3u file into your computer by simply clicking on the URL link provided to you via email. Once you click on the URL, it will be automatically downloaded and placed under your computer’s “Downloads” folder with a name “tv_channels_xxx.m3u”. Please keep in mind that our playlist may not work with your VLC player. It is due to its size. Please consult to our customer service for a smaller playlist. Steps to be taken after this are as following:
- open your VLC player
- on the menu bar, click on “Media” and “open file”
- select your m3u file recently downloaded into your “downloads” folder
- it will start loading your channels and will start playing the first channel
- click “Toggle playlist” from the menu on the bottom of the screen (third button from the right)
- this will open the channel list on the right side of the screen
- select the channel you wish to watch, or type into the search box the name of the channel
Android Boxes & Firesticks
There are plenty of applications in the Google Play Store for android based boxes. We will give you examples of mostly used applications on the following:
- PERFECT PLAYER : You can upload your channels by using our URL link. You need to also insert our EPG link into this app. You can watch the short video on how to install our service into perfect player.
- GSE SMART IPTV : You can upload your channels by using our URL link. You need to also insert our EPG link into this app. You can watch the short video on how to install our service into perfect player.
- STB EMU PRO : Upon your purchase you will receive a free version of this application. In the email, there will be an “.apk” file for you to download into your box and install. It needs only username and password which will be provided to you with your purchase
- IPTV SMARTERS : It is a new application for android boxes but very popular at the same time. It works with username and password and URL which is provided to you with your purchase. This app has both android and iOS version.
For apple devices you can install your app from App Store.
- GSE IPTV player is offered for free in the store. You can use our URL for your playlist and EPG link for program guide. You can watch the short video on how to install our service into Apple devices using GSE IPTV player. Please keep in mind that sometimes our URL may not work to load your channels into your device. Please contact us for another URL for apple devices.
- IPTV SMARTERS is also free on app store. It works with username and password and URL which is provided to you with your purchase.
If you have an enigma box, you need to have an enigma2 script which we can provide upon your request. Please reply to our product email with your enigma2 script request. You can also watch this short video on how to install your script into your enigma box.
Please follow the link and see how to set up your KODI for IPTV experience. Please be informed that you need to ask us to remove all the VODs from your playlist in order for KODI to work with our playlist.